Frequently Asked Questions
You can contact us directly any time but take some time and read through the frequently asked questions on our website. If you have requested a quote already and you have some queries on that quote or your itinerary kindly contact our customer support or travel agent directly.
- Once I have my vehicle reserved, how may I pay for it?
You may pay with cash, and we take major credit cards.
- How far in advance should I make arrangements for my vehicle?
We request that all arrangements be made at least one hour ahead of time.
- If it is more than one passenger, is there an additional charge, or is the price per vehicle?
In order to save our customers as much money as possible, all charges are per vehicle.
- What if my flight is delayed because of unforeseen circumstances?
We monitor all incoming flights. There will be no additional charges if your plane is late.
- How will I find my driver at the airport, or how will the driver find me?
We will contact you on the phone number you have provided previously, or the driver will have a board with your name on it while waiting for you.
- Are your drivers licensed, insured and registered?
All of our professional drivers are licensed, registered with a local board and fully insured.
- Do you accept company contracts?
Yes; we do accept company contracts. Contact us for additional information.